In honour of International Women’s day, we look at the style history of perhaps one of the most influential women in the world today; Beyonce.
The singer/ songwriter/ actress/ producer/ mother/ etc. has many professional job titles under her belt, with countless awards and millions of fans. The feisty woman has inspired many famous singers today, including Rihanna and Adele. As one of the most powerful voices of our time, we take a look at Beyonce’s top 10 fashion moments.
1) 2001- At the Golden Globe Awards
2) 2003- At the Golden Globes in a Les Habitudes strapless gown with floral embroidered bodice.
3) 2004- Looking every part the business woman that she is, at a photocall for her film The Pink Panther, wearing a skirt suit.
4) 2006- At the premiere of Dreamgirls wearing a cobalt blue gown designed by her mother.
5) 2006- At the New York premiere of Dreamgirls in an Elie Saab fishtail gown.
6) 2007- In a Dolce & Gabbana belted silver gown at the BET Awards.
7) 2008- In an Elie Saab dress at the Grammys.
8) 2009- At the Oscars in a black House of Dereon Couture fishtail gown.
9) 2011- Looking stunning while Revealing her baby bump for the first time at the MTV Music Awards in a Lanvin one-shouldered gown.
10) 2012- In Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci embellished gown with feather train to the Met Ball in New York.