Kanye West’s highly anticipated G.O.O.D. Music album ‘Cruel Summer’ has finally arrived.
British summer time may almost be finished, but G.O.O.D. Music’s summer has just arrived! Landing yesterday, the highly anticipated compilation entitled Cruel Summer from Kanye West’s label is the newest hip-hop assemblage to hit the shelves. Featuring artists from his label including Big Sean, Pusha T, Kid Cudi, D’Banj and Teyana Taylor, the album also features guest appearances from DJ Khaled, R.Kelly, Jadakiss and Raekwon.
The assemble is packed with brilliant beats and great punchlines, but may not live up to the hype that was created with its inconsistencies. On the contrary, the G.O.O.D. Music massive will most likely enjoy it without complaint. #InGOODWeTrust!
Check out the tracklisting after the jump along with the trailer.
The tracklist is as follows:
01. ‘To The World’ ft. Kanye West & R. Kelly
02. ‘Clique’ ft. Kanye West, Jay-Z & Big Sean
03. ‘Mercy’ ft. Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T & 2 Chainz
04. ‘New God Flow’ ft. Kanye West, Pusha T & Ghostface Killah
05. ‘The Morning’ ft. Raekwon Pusha T, Common, 2 Chainz, Cyhi The Prynce, Kid Cudi & D’banj
06. ‘Cold’ ft. DJ Khaled
07. ‘Higher’ ft. The-Dream, Pusha T, Ma$e & Cocaine 80s
08. ‘Sin City’ ft. John Legend, Travi$ Scott, Teyana Taylor, Cyhi The Prynce & Malik Yusef
09. ‘The One’ ft. Kanye West, Big Sean, 2 Chainz & Marsha Ambrosius
10. ‘Creepers’ ft. Kid Cudi
11. ‘Bliss’ ft. John Legend & Teyana Taylor
12. ‘I Don’t Like’ ft. Kanye West, Chief Keef, Pusha T, Big Sean & Jadakiss