French Montana drops the track listing and official release date for his mixtape, ‘Mac & Cheese 3’.
The MMG and Bad Boy rapper, French Montana has dropped the track listing for his highly anticipated mixtape, Mac & Cheese 3. We were all expecting the mixtape on November 9th, but it didn’t happen – we got the track list instead! And just a couple of days later, French apologised to his fans via twitter and announced the mixtape’s new release date – November 19th.
Mac & Cheese 3 will feature guest appearances from Rick Ross, Diddy, Future, Fat Joe, Wale, J. Cole, Trina, Tyga, and a couple more! Whilst we wait for the mixtape, French also has his debut studio album coming up, entitled Excuse My French. It was originally set to be released in the first quarter of 2013 but no official date has been given as yet.
Check out the track listing to Mac & Cheese 3 below!
01. Intro (Prod by Harry Fraud)
02. Ocho Cinco (Feat. Diddy, Red Cafe, Machine Gun Kelly & Los) (Prod by Young Chop)
03. Baby Momma (Skit)
04. Yayo (Feat. Future & Chinx Drugz) (Prod by Young Chop)
06. Grownups (Feat. Ma$e & Rico Love) (Prod by Rico Love)
07. Hatin’ on a Youngin’ (Prod by Young Chop)
08. Devil Wants My Soul (Prod by Young Chop)
09. State of Mind (Prod by Harry Fraud)
10. Don’t Go Over There (Feat. Fat Joe & Wale) (Prod by Boi-1da)
11. Weed (Skit)
12. Triple Double (It Was A Good Year) (Feat. Mac Miller & Curren$y) (Prod by Harry Fraud)
13. Diamonds (Feat. J. Cole & Rick Ross) (Prod By Swizz Beatz)
14. Tic Toc (Feat. Trina) (Prod by The Renegades)
15. Hip-Hop (Feat. Fat Joe) (Prod by Shawdi P)
16. Sanctuary (Prod by Black Metaphor)
17. No Sunshine (Feat. Prodigy & Chinx Drugz) (Prod by Dollarz)
18. Thrilla In Manilla (Feat. Tyga & Ace Hood) (Prod by DJ Mustard)